Our Board of Directors
Our organization has tripled in size each of the last two years, and it’s largely due to the army of volunteers that have dedicated their time and efforts to doing God’s work through this mission.
The Bridge of Hope Greater Denver Board is a working board – we create the business plan for furthering this mission, and then spearhead the charge to take that mission to market. It’s extremely rewarding work, and we have a ton of fun along the way!
We are currently looking to add strong members to our team that have experience and expertise in the following areas. If any of the positions below are of interest, please complete this application.
- Experience and passion for non-profit fundraising
- Review documents and contracts
- Not required, but beneficial if experienced in non-profit legal matters
- Experience and passion for various media channels
- Experience in branding, event marketing, and social media is a plus
REAL ESTATE / PROPERTY MANAGER
- Actively involved in South Denver housing market
- Involved with networking communities in Greater Denver
- Gain understanding of organizational bi-laws
- Update bi-laws as needed
- Serve on Board Services Committee
- Take and distribute board meeting minutes
- Has relationships with social services agencies in south metro Denver counties
- Has personal experience working in social work field
- Able to help identify family trends to ensure the success of families and the organization
Our current board of directors are:
Kevin Homer – Board Chair
Ken Hensley – Board Vice-Chair
Adam Jeffress – Treasurer