Volunteer with Bridge of Hope Greater Denver
Help bring hope to families facing homelessness. Check out our volunteer opportunities:
- Serve on our Golf or Gala Planning Committee.
- Engage a group of 6 – 10 individuals from a Church or Christian faith community as Neighboring Volunteers.
- Join our Board – Click here to fill out an application for board membership.
- Host a drive to collect needed supplies for our families.
- Bless a Bridge of Hope mother and children with a freezer meal.
- Help a new Bridge of Hope family to set up their new home.
- Organize a sleep out for your church youth group to raise awareness about family homelessness in our community.
- Host a small event at your home, such as a BBQ for a Benefit, Happy Hour for Hope, or a Ladies Tea.
For more information or to request someone to give you a call, please complete our Contact form.