We currently only have openings in the Thornton/Westminster area and in the Lakewood/Littleton/Englewood area. If you live in another area and need assistance, please reach out to the other agencies listed at the bottom of the page.
If you are a single mother who is homeless or at risk of homelessness in the Greater Denver area, please complete the form below and we will be in contact soon.
Qualifications for Bridge of Hope Program:
- Must be homeless or at-risk of becoming homeless
- Must be a single mom
- Must have at least one child under 18 years of age
- Must live in one of the following counties: Denver, Arapahoe, Jefferson, Douglas, and Adams.
I have interest in the Bridge of Hope program
Denver Area Shelters and Programs for Women with Children Facing Homelessness
Housing Assistance Resources
- Colorado Emergency Rental and Mortgage Assistance
- HUD Housing Resource Page
- Mile High United Way (Dial 2-1-1)
Domestic Violence Resources